The Smithfield City Council meets Wednesday evening to consider: public hearing to rezone land at 700 West 100 North from 2-acre to 1-acre residential agricultural, final plat for Monte Vista subdivision, bond extension for Villas at Smithfield Ridges, contract for chlorination building, and a public hearing over officials salaries. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at the Smithfield City Hall (96 S Main Street, Smithfield, Utah). [UPDATED: 7 Aug 2012]
----- BEGIN TRANSCRIPTION -----
Posted: August 6, 2012
SMITHFIELD CITY RECORDER
96 South Main
Smithfield, Utah 84335
Public Notice is given that the Smithfield City Council will meet in a scheduled meeting at 96 South Main, Smithfield, Utah on Wednesday, August 8, 2012. The meeting will begin at 6:00 p.m.
Welcome and Opening Ceremonies
1. Consideration of Consent Agenda
Minutes of City Council Meeting held July 11, 2012
2. 6:05 Resident Input
3. 6:10 Hearing a Request from Officer Nick Hidalgo for Reimbursement for Upper Level Classes.
4. 6:15 Consideration to Authorize Mayor to Sign Letter of Engagement for Consulting Services with Jones Simkins, P.C.
5. 6:20 Consideration of request of Travis Taylor for an extension of bond for the Villas at Smithfield Ridges phase 1
6. 6:25 Consider approval of Final Plat of Monte Vista Subdivision 600 South 100 West
7. 6:30 Public Hearing not to begin before 6:30 pm, to receive public input for consideration of Ordinance 12-05, "Set Salaries for Elected and Statutory Officials "
8. 6:45 Consideration to award contract for construction of Chlorination Building
9. 7:00 Public Hearing, not to begin before 7:00 pm, to receive public input for consideration of Ordinance 12-07, " A request from Wade Lindley, Marilyn J. Lindley & Robert W. Swanson, for a rezone of their respective properties located at 750 West 100 North (parcel# 08-083-0001, 2.72 acres); 700 West 100 North (parcel# 08-083-0002, 3.12 acres; 690 West 100 North (parcel# 08-083-0003, 2.29 acres) from RA-2 (Residential Agricultural – 2 Acre) to RA-1 (Residential Agricultural -1 Acre)
10. 7:20 City Manager Items
11. 7:30 Mayor and Council Reports
12. 8:00 Adjournment
Items on the agenda may be considered earlier than shown on the agenda.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, individuals needed special accommodation for this meeting should contact Dean Clegg at 792-7990, at least 3 days before the date of this meeting.
Prepared, posted in the City Office, emailed to each Council Member, Faxed & emailed to the Herald Journal, Smithfield Sun, and forwarded to be posted on the City Web Site on 8/6/12 .
----- END TRANSCRIPTION -----